Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kill the Irishman

Although I missed part of the movie as I was at the dentist on Brainard... Kill the Irishman was a pretty awesome movie, undoubtably one of the better movies you've shown us. It was pretty sweet to see Cleveland portrayed the way it was in the film, as most people just think of Cleveland as boring and a terrible place to live. I learned so much, I never knew the mob had such a presence right in my backyard. I also loved Danny Greene. His no BS attitude was pretty much what I expected, and after seeing the film I think he was a total badass. The movie made me feel lucky, I'm happy that organized crime in Cleveland has been done away with. I would describe Danny Greene as a leader. He was a visionary who wanted things done his way, and was very loyal and protective of his home. He says so many times throughout the film, "Cleveland is all I know". He has my utmost respect.

1 comment: