Thursday, March 26, 2015

Parkland

I thought that Parkland was okay. The story of JFK's assassination has actually always been very interesting to me, I've always wanted to learn more about it and I've been to the museum in Dallas. I really thought I was going to love the movie, but I didn't. The movie made me feel kind of eerie... The thought of someone actually killing the President of the United States, arguably the most important man in the world, is absolutely horrifying. I liked the character of the guy who recorded the event. I thought the actor did a very good job and that the character had good morals. It is obviously applicable today as it is an unforgettable day in American history, so it is relevant to pretty much everyone.

INTERVIEW WITH GRANDMA
"I was at home. My mother called me into the TV room to look at the TV.
Being scared. When we found out he died, my parents were crying and I felt unsafe in America.
My family was obviously very sad. We supported JFK and seeing that happen was immense. My friends were also sad.
I don't know, I suppose it could be.
He was such a young, charismatic guy. You loved to watch him on TV. He was smart and very moral. He was a great president."

No comments:

Post a Comment